“The hottest vacation in Europe”. This unique offer is available for a limited number of cabins per year only until 2010. Pamper yourself with a 6-night/7-day (Saturday through Friday) all-inclusive European hotel barge cruise vacation.
Your private outside stateroom has A/C and central heat. The on-board master chef will prepare delicious French cuisine using fresh foods from the local markets. You will enjoy tasting and learning about 22 varieties of fine wines and 18 delicious cheeses.
Whether it is a visit to a place of historical interest or to learn about ‘Impressionist’ painting, you will combine the comforts of cruising with the excitement of discovery. Life on board can be as active or as relaxed as desired. Casual dress is the norm. You may choose to read on the sun deck, jog along canal towpaths, or explore local villages on foot or by bicycle.
RIVER BARGES: 50 or 32 passengers. More ammenities. View European cities and villages.
1. Anacoluthe (50) Piano bar, outdoor hot tub, fitness room. Discounted price: $1,269 pp/dbl.
Two Impressionist Itineraries - Spring/Fall: Picardy/Ile de France. Summer: Seine River-Paris
2. Charlemagne (32) Unique luxury boat, spacious accommodations. Discounted price: $1,509 pp/dbl.
Spring: Holland Tulip Cruises. Summer/Fall: Southern Germany Moselle or Rhine/Neckar Rivers.
CANAL BARGES: 22 or 20 passengers. Travel slower. View French countryside up close.
1. Lorraine -Cruises through German influenced northeastern France. Discounted price: $1,449 pp/dbl
2. Libellule -Cruises through Southern Burgundy to fascinating Lyon. Discounted price: $1,449 pp/dbl
3. Litote    -Cruises Chablis Region in Western Burgundy. Discounted price: $1,269 pp/dbl
Reserve now by check payable to Gott-A-Travel. It will be held in Escrow until cabin is confirmed. Payment is non-refundable. Once cabin is confirmed, arrangements are final and only names can be changed. Trip Cancellation/Medical Insurance to protect you is very strongly recommended. Gott-A-Travel can order travel insurance and reserve your airlines, rail travel, plus pre or post cruise arrangements, such as hotel or apartment.
Pricing reflects 40% discount off most tour operator's published rates.